The history of S.A.L.P. SpA witnesses the extraordinary growth of an Italian company, which, from a small local reality, has become a leading company in its sector in Europe.
The company, founded in 1959 in Bologna, moved to Friuli Venezia Giulia in 1971. Initially working on the land recovery of the Padana Plain, S.A.L.P. SpA immediately introduced itself in the methanisation sector, which, in that period, saw the Emilia region as the driving force of research and enhancement of methane gas and oil. It is the beginning of an important development season.
The company acquired a rather qualified technical and professional expertise, passed the Italian borders and, year after year, consolidated its presence even aboard. Today, S.A.L.P. SpA is well-known internationally and its core business is represented by the implementation of turnkey projects for the construction and the maintenance of methane networks both in Italy and abroad.